Words To Live By

"Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind" ~ Emerson

Monday, June 25, 2012

Confession

Ok so Confession today I did not have time to workout, and when I say I didn't have time I mean I could not drag my oversized booty out of bed before work and after work I had plans.

Monkey Lips
But my plans were FABULOUS plans! My friend Katlin was in town from New York and it was the last day before she had to head back to the big apple. So when I had to decide between my first day of from couch to 5k and seeing the BFF..... I went with the BFF!

Katlin and I have been friends since junior year of high school and we have had a million laughs, a few nights we don't remember and tons of nights we will NEVER forget. We have been there for each other through heartbreaks, unrequited love, deaths , births, moves, and so much more. We have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day we are always there for each other. Hope you had a beautiful day with some beautiful friends! Safe trip back to NYC Kate, see you in October!

Yeah, we love each other 

No comments:

Post a Comment