Words To Live By

"Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind" ~ Emerson

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Inspiration

On October 6th I will be marrying the love of my life, Ryan


The Future Mr.

On that day I want to look and feel beautiful and I think that comes with confidence and self-love. When you love yourself you radiate happiness which translates to beautiful. I know that to feel my best I need to feel healthy, and even though I know I will probably not be at my goal weight yet ( I find this sensible and realistic rather then me being negative) I need to know that I did my very best and worked my hardest to get there. 


Looking AMAZING in my dress is also a pretty good motivation too!

THE DRESS!


I am going to be completely honest and say, this weekend was an EPIC FAIL! I didn't workout, I ate poorly. Basically everything I should not have done, I did. I am very disappointed in myself and this set back but instead of slipping into my old behaviors permanently I am re-focusing and ready to get back on track and kick it into high gear tomorrow. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and remember if you slipped into bad habits, or got a little lax in your regime don't let it stick! In the big picture, it was only two days, not a reason to give it all up. Get back on track tomorrow, eat extra clean, take the stairs... It will be OK! Have a beautiful Monday morning tomorrow  you are in control of your body, your mind and nothing else.... so use it to your advantage!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your dress is amazing and I bet you will have the best time of your life :) all the best to both of you!

    p.s. u inspired me to start my own blog, it is really helpful in achieving our goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We are both very excited! I am so happy for you about your blog! I will make sure to check it out, trust me it is so helpful!

      Delete